Comments

Friday, December 13, 2019

Jolly Jingles

Posted by at 9:54 AM Read our previous post
Jolly Jingles (or Jolliest Jingles at MyMemories)

Two names for one kit? What the heck? Why? Simple uploading issue at MyMemories forced me to adjust my name for the kit but everything else is the same.

Okay, cool. But why do I want this kit?

Jolly Jingles (or Jolliest Jingles) and it's extra pack are full of my own drawings that have turned into graphics and my own extractions of supporting elements that you won't find elsewhere this year. I have created a plethora of cute holiday graphics that are chipboard styled and I made them in two sizes to better help you scrap your layouts cohesively. There is not just one Santa - there are four! There is not just one of those naughty elves - but four of them - 3 getting into mischief and one sitting there probably just thinking up his next great idea! I went out and bought candy canes and instead of eating them I photographed them and broke them up and photographed those and they have landed in the kit and extra pack. I hunted through an antique mall and found the coolest light reflectors that have become flowers in the kit. Let's not discuss the hours spent extracting those decorated bottlebrush trees - I'd personally like to forget - LOL. While there is no journal card pack yet, it is coming. So this is why you need this kit. Total uniqueness!

If you can, please make the purchase today from my MyMemories store as JUST TODAY the store has given us special promotion as a thank you to us designers. Tomorrow buy from your favorite of my two stores. Do note that MyMemories does sell photoshop ready files and I also have lots of freebies in the store there so it is worthy to start an account. At Christmas I will have another superb freebie coming to MyMemories. Go sign up.

Also be sure to join my fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CleverMonkeyGraphics/) as I have freebies that I only give away there and some will come today or tomorrow!

JEWISH? NEED HANUKKAH???  Hop over to MyMemories to grab my fabulous new Hanukkah kit which will still be 30% off through the end of this weekend. On Monday it is back to full price probably through the new year.

On with a peek at the new kit!!! I'm showing off the MyMemories preview simply to encourage shopping there today, Friday the 13th....









Check out some of the pages from my CT


Recent Releases
Mostly available now in my 2 stores(templates and CU not available in the MyMemories store)
No photo description available.No photo description available.Image may contain: stripesNo photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template