Comments

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oregon - December 8th!

Posted by at 10:07 AM Read our previous post
Wow! What a week of rain and bad wind by the coast. I've been happy to find that all friends who live in affected areas are safe and well.

Today the sky is blue as can be... and we're taking advantage of the lack of rain and going out to cut down our christmas tree. Maybe this year I'll even post pics later today. I'm also going to take pics around the house of my decorations and post those up here for fun.

I love decorating the house for the holidays. Growing up Jewish, I never go to do it. But by becoming a mixed celebration house through marriage, the Martha Stewart in me gets to come out and have fun!

See ya all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template