Comments

Friday, February 13, 2009

New Release: Lost in Space, CU Strings, White Cardboard Alpha

Posted by at 4:07 PM Read our previous post
Here is a fun addon kit to my original Lost in Space digital scrapbooking kit. Introducing Lost in Space - the Addon! Digital Scrapbooking Freebee for this kit in my next post!!!








And here is a little something for the designers... Strings. Having a monitor that I can draw directly on means I can get extremely clean extractions. These are from my own pictures - carefully extracted. Fairly liberal commercial use/professional use terms.




And finally an easy to use new alpha - White Cardboard Alpha will easily blend with many of your layouts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template