Comments

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oops... I forgot to show you more animals!

Posted by at 8:05 AM Read our previous post
So instead, here is the whole kit!!!
Introducing two new kits releasing Sunday at Scrapbook-Elements! (see store link at right)

First, QUIRKY STUFFYS
I needed something to capture all the stuffed animal moments my daughter has. She's passionate about her stuffys. And in our modern world she loves them in their online virtual worlds too! If you don't know about the virtual worlds of stuffed animals, here are a few makers who have them...
Webkinz
Shining Stars
Build-a-Bear
Ty Beanie Babies 2.0






And my second kit releasing, White Cardboard Alpha


here's your first peek at CHECKERED ALPHA releasing next week.


Here's my first layout using both Quirky Stuffys and Checkered Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template