Comments

Monday, March 23, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Freebee

Posted by at 7:35 AM Read our previous post


Get this wordart freebee here This freebee no longer available.

Created to work with Saxon and My's new Easter themed kit shown below. I used my new Distressed Blue alpha and Pea Kiley font to create it. Check out my new Distressed Pink alpha too. Both alphas created to work with the Easter kit.

Buy Duckys & Bunnys & Eggs, Oh My! here Only $6
Buy Distressed Blue Alpha here Only $2
Buy Distressed Pink Alpha here Only $2


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Is there a password?

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template