Comments

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Rare Siting! Tracey's in a photo!

Posted by at 9:08 AM Read our previous post
Yup. That's me. I'm actually in a photo! I handed the camera to Mike and said take pictures. This was a shot from our Christmas Tree hunt on Sunday. It was brrrrrr cold outside! Now here is the funny part of this... Mike took 3 shots. I looked better in 2 out of 3 of them. The same two that Taylor had closed eyes in!!!! Typical. Thanks to the magic of Photoshop I took her eyes out of the 3rd photo and placed them into this one. And le voila, a nice shot of mommy and daughter!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cordinated! I love it! I'm lucky if my clothes match! That is an awesome photo! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template