Comments

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Kit Release - MoonLuv and matching Digital Scrapbooking Freebee

Posted by at 7:43 PM Read our previous post
Introducing Moon Luv... why that title? Every night as I say goodnight to my daughter we have a giggly debate over who loves who more... usually starting with the phrase from the book of the same name... I love you to the moon and back.

This kit will release on Valentines Day, February 14th over in my store at Scrapbook-Elements.com








This is the matching Alpha!



And here is a matching freebee for you!!!
Click here for link to freebee shown below.



Here are my first couple of layouts with my new kit... Same kid, 8 year difference.



3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [13 Feb 01:27pm GMT]).

GingerScraps said...

Wow you are very talented :) I would like to chat with you.... Please E-mail me. I am the owner of GingerScraps. http://www.gingerscraps.net
I would love have you join our family - as a designer.
E-mail me at gingerscraps1@gmail.com
Hope to talk to you soon! Ginger

Mike and Tycie said...

Dear Tracy - I have a question I would love to ask you about your darling kits, if you could email me at tyciealane@hotmail.com as soon as you can that would be great! Thank you so much for all that you do!

Tycie

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template