Comments

Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Layouts

Posted by at 8:23 PM Read our previous post
I've been playing with some of the fun kits by my friend Alissa Jones of Pick-a-Paper to scrap some of my photos. Love Alissa's stuff - it's usually very much my style. For those of you who don't know, I've been friends with Alissa for almost 10 years now... Our daughters have been friends since they just a year old. So it was my delight when Alissa decided to go from just being on CT's showing off her amazing layout skills and added designing to her resume.  Without further adieu, some recent layouts...


This one gives a sneak peek at Alissa's Toy Story related kit releasing this coming weekend! But don't tell anyone I showed you!


This layout uses Alissa's dandelions from her UBI  and items from her Garden kit. I also created some wordart and extra dandelion seeds which should be available for free on her blog.

The layouts below use some more of my feltys and various other of my kits.



Hey... this one has a couple frames from Faith True!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template