Comments

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Layouts

Posted by at 7:25 AM Read our previous post
Taylor got Fun Straws in her Christmas Gifts. She's been building funny straws and spilling water every night since! I think I'll just reach for the towels the moment I see her reach for the box of straw components now! This was a fun layout to make; it started with one concept and completely changed over the course of creation. But I had fun just picking randomly from my digi-scrapping supplies from other designers.
(Credits: Large alpha by Kaye Winiecki, Flower button by Lizzy Reiber at Ninth & Bloom, Brackets by Jen Wilson, Other items by Summer Simmons, Natalie Design,Gina Miller  and background paper by Michelle Coleman (mix of papers), Wordart by Kathryn Balint)



This layout comes from our San Diego trip early last spring. This was the burp'n toot'n camel that made us all laugh a great deal. All the products used are mine including my new"Hold My Photos".


Now that I've done some scrapping I hope it brings forth my designing mojo! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template