Comments

Thursday, March 03, 2011

New Product Releases

Posted by at 8:32 PM Read our previous post
Lots of new products releasing Friday...

About a year or so ago I first released Narcissus... I redid it so thoroughly that even my CT didn't recognize the new and incredibly improved version. But everyone has been having a great time scrapping with this very versatile kit.





Here's some layouts by me...





and some layouts by others...











I love taking St. Patrick's Day photos. My hubbys family origins are Irish so I can claim the smallest connection to Ireland. This year's kit is named Lucky Leprechauns. It is a must have kit - so fun to work with - my CT and myself have been having so much for with this kit.




Here's some of what I've done with this kit so far...

(doodle cluster frames and painted alpha used too!!!)



and here's a few other layouts from CT or other designers...













More examples can be seen at the store.

While Narcissus contains an alpha, Lucky Leprechauns does not - so I painted one and I'm using this alpha on everything lately.  So the final brand new product release today is my new Painted Alpha in Green.



You'll see examples of this alpha in use throughout the layouts posted here...

Lastly, freshly returned to 9th & Bloom from their guest spot premiere this past month are
Love Me True, Love Me True Alpha, and Doodle Cluster Frames.





Some of my layouts with these products...






(Those dolphins will be releasing very soon!)





Last week I brought out a brand new CU product: Spring Leaves No.1  which are expertly extracted leaves I photographed last spring and tucked away until this spring... and brought back a hit product from last year, Allelujia Easter Doodles.





Here are some layouts from recent releases Big Game Doodles and Winter Splash, my collab with Gina Miller...










No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template