Comments

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Perseverance

Posted by at 7:36 AM Read our previous post
"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another." ~ Walter Elliot

I've had soooo many short races in my life and yet the goal line is farther away - what up with that? (think accent as I said that). Just the same, I like the quotation and it will help me get my body moving again after a recent ankle sprain.

This weeks physical goals:
1) Walk outside when it's not raining
2) Try out our elliptical again remembering that the first 2 weeks are the hardest.

I need some great workout music - suggestions?

And... here is Taylor with our pumpkin from halloween - this year she was a gnome on a toadstool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template