Comments

Friday, August 24, 2012

Mixed Matters Grab Bag

Posted by at 10:48 AM Read our previous post
It's Mixed Matters grab bag time...
And if you love my clusters, you'll love the grab bag created by me, Alissa Jones of  Pick-a-Paper, Christine from Whimpy Chompers, and Carolyn Rose Kite of Designs by CRK..

But grab it fast at this hugely discounted price because in a week the grab bag will be done and the kits will be in our stores an regular pricing!



Here's what I have for you in the grab bag...





 And I've seen the gorgeousness Alissa has for you...


Since I may be out of town when the grab bags come out, this might be all I can show, but be sure to go find the Mixed Matters Grab Bags in the store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template