Comments

Friday, August 10, 2012

Waterpark Wonderland

Posted by at 10:23 AM Read our previous post
Waterpark Wonderland & Academic Overload


New Product Releases
20% off Friday, Saturday, Sunday at ScrapMatters



Today I am releasing Waterpark Wonderland. This wet & wild collab was created with Elise Hansen of Elise's Pieces and gives you a fun, colorfulway to scrap photos of water play from backyard kiddy pools to visits to large waterparks - you know, the one where you refused to go down the biggest waterslide!!!

Here's a peek at the kit and some sample layouts - but go to the store to see lots more layouts (images are clickable).











For my My Memories friends, Waterpark Wonderland will be in your store sometime soon in the next week! But an amazing set of kits just released at My Memories. Saxon Holt and I created an enormous set of mini-kits all about school from kindergarten through 12th grade called

ACADEMIC OVERLOAD

We have placed the whole collection in Saxon's store - but you need to search her store by "oldest" as we wanted these kits to sit in a place where you could always easily find them... or simply do a search for AO (the first initials of the kit!) but for today
CLICK HERE to see this incredible selection of kits!!! Be sure to click through all 3 pages of kits.

Here are some of my own layouts created with Academic Overload...











One of the newest additions to the series of kits were a grouping of sports-related kits, and after watching the Olympics for 2 weeks now and discovering how much I actually enjoyed watching the track & field events, it occurred to me we've also created a great group of kits to scrap about the Olympics...

Here's a sampling of some of those sports specific mini kits...

 


Not a My Memories software user but still want the kits, all you have to do is tell them you want the photoshop files when you place your order!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an excellent way to share vacations. I would like to use this idea for my third grade class. With school starting back up, this would be a great idea! I will probably make one of my own for example, showcasing my vacation to nc water parks and my family dinners. Thanks for the great idea. I am going to pass this blog onto the other faculty members.

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template