Comments

Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Product: Fall Festival

Posted by at 9:00 PM Read our previous post
It's only the 12th of October and I've already found my way through 2 corn mazes and enjoyed 2 different pumpkin patches. Taking advantage of the good weather while it lasted here in Oregon. The first real rains in 3 months are hitting us this weekend.

Today I'm releasing a brand new kit aimed at the fun of fall festivals and pumpkin patches called Fall Festival. It's filled with my own graphics, feltys, ribbon & flowers extracted by me, and some perfect wordart titles. This time I didn't include a specific alpha but if you want something past the wordarts I have gorgeous ones available in my store that coordinate perfectly. You'll see them in some of the layout samples below. I hope you love scrapping with this kit as much as I have been all week...





This page uses Much Like Autumn alpha

This one uses a bit from Just One More Picture too.





This layout also uses Grateful for Turkey & the Much Like Autumn Alpha

This layout uses Wood Alpha No.1

This layout of mine also uses lots of Sahlin Studio and a wee bit from JadyDay...

 and here's a couple more layouts I did this week...

This layout uses Punch Buggy and Much Like Autumn items...

This layout uses Just One More Picture and a variety of items from The Lilypad







No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template