Comments

Friday, November 30, 2012

New Product Release: Festivus for the Rest of Us

Posted by at 11:25 AM Read our previous post
I've created a new Hanukkah kit and I'll be following it up with a bunch of free wordart and anything else I wish I'd put in the kit probably in another day..

Currently FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US is available in my ScrapMatters store. If you are a MyMemories user, it will turn up in your store very soon!

This kit has wonderful elements and papers for Hanukkah scrapbooking, but is also filled with great and unique papers and more for so many more types of pages!

Here is a peek at FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US and some layouts....









No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template