Comments

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Kit: Jingle Bells

Posted by at 9:00 PM Read our previous post
I've spent the last couple weeks working on my Christmas kit for this year. This was going to be one kit and 3 addons and instead I just did one large kit!!! It is filled with my own doodles, felty goodness, and so much more!

Here's your first peek at Jingle Bells...
Jingle Bells will be coming to the MyMemories store one day next week...
When you download at ScrapMatters there are also links included for 2 free alphas I made as a gifty for buyers of the kit!



Here are some layouts created over the last 24 hours by myself and my CT... those girls are wonderful when I put them under pressure! LOL.

First one is mine!













No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template