Comments

Friday, January 18, 2013

New Product Releases!

Posted by at 8:11 AM Read our previous post
Brand new in store today...

Winter getting you down - or maybe you live 'down under'? I have a refreshing new kit named Modern Millie. She's lively and fun with a bit of retro twist about her! You'll love scrapping with this new kit - layout turn out great so easily when the element mix is right!

Here's a peek....
lots of sample layouts on the store site!



This is my first layout with this colorful kit - it was so easy to  put together!


While there are lots more layouts to show you at the store, I wanted you to see what Dalis has down, she repeated my tissue paper circles down the page for an easy fabulous background. I may just have to scraplift this fabulous idea from her!


 Be sure to check out the grab bag we ScrapMatters designers put together! My team certainly has the brightest colored one - I told them I can't design without my bright colors! LOL LOL

GRAB BAG NUMBER 5
Can you tell which one is my kit amongst these 4? Find out at the store!


My Winter Stache will release January 25th at ScrapMatters and MyMemories as a normal product along with Modern Millie, full price but on new release sale.  But watch for even another amazing kit releasing next week too! How do you spell fun? BOWLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template