Comments

Saturday, March 09, 2013

New Releases

Posted by at 8:00 AM Read our previous post
Wow! What a fun week it was with the Customer Appreciation event going on at ScrapMatters.

Here is what is going on this week:

Put a Bird on It, as a full kit has just been released in my MyMemories store. Don't feel like you got passed over if you bought the elements for Put a Bird on It at ScrapMatters as I've emailed you all the extras that went into the full kit and will continue to do so!


Newly released this week at ScrapMatters:

How's the Weather - my collab with Valorie Wibbens...
Note that a number of people used the Put a Bird on It Alpha in their layouts!



and some eye candy for you...




















But wait


there's more


I also released my new Wood Veneer Alpha!
Here is the preview and a wee bit of eye candy...






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template