Comments

Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Product Releases

Posted by at 9:00 PM Read our previous post
I have been busy designing the past bit... I have two new releases coming out on Friday.

First up, I teamed up with Leah of Mommyish who happens to be guesting this month at ScrapMatters. Together we created a kit that allows you to light heartedly talk about all your pet peeves. I'm hoping this kit will also release on Friday at MyMemories but I can't guarantee that...

Introducing Peeved.


And some layout samples starting with mine
(lots more in the store)





Next up is another brand new kit called Today I am Happy.
Once again I think it will release Friday at MyMemories but I can't be positive.



Layouts starting with a couple of my own
(Gotta please mom and dad!)
(more layouts found at the store)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template