Comments

Monday, June 17, 2013

Real Life Scrapped

Posted by at 7:52 AM Read our previous post
About a year back I followed the links of where my Creative Team were posting their layouts created with my kits and discovered a great new site, Real Life Scrapped. Today I am a featured designer there with an interview I did with them - yes it shows off some of the quirkiness of my personality! LOL. There is also a coupon you can use in my store so if you didn't grab SWIM LIKE A FISH while it was on new release sale at ScrapMatters, you just got a 2nd chance to get a it for a sale price by using the coupon!!!
Click on over...
http://reallifescrapped.com/2013/06/17/clever-monkey-graphics-a-burst-of-colorful-fun/
REAL LIFE SCRAPPED

Heads up...
freebee coming soon for Swim Like a Fish.... can you say slip'n slide???

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template