Comments

Thursday, December 12, 2013

What makes YOU Giggle & Laugh?

Posted by at 5:17 PM Read our previous post

OScraps | MyMemories | Blog | Facebook

Life would be so boring without all the daily things that make us giggle, or even laugh till we cry. Yesterday I saw the funniest webpage that was all about the naughty things dogs do. Literally, I laughed till I cried. And then I posted it on my facebook page naturally to pass the laughter around! So in honor of the laughs that give energy to our days, I present you my new kit...

Giggle & Laugh
(images are linked)



Have a look at what makes my CT giggle and laugh!

















Currently available at Oscraps and coming shortly to MyMemories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template