Comments

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

The Lilypad Excitement!

Posted by at 9:00 PM Read our previous post
GingerScraps | Oscraps | MyMemoriesBlog | Facebook
GUESTING DURING DECEMBER AT THE LILYPAD!


Exciting News - I'm Guesting at The Lilypad for December!
(please use links above to take you to your favorite store to shop in)


Watch for cute kits from me all month coming to the Lilypad and I'm starting it off with my brand new Christmas kit MERRY & BRIGHT at 50% off in this weeks Wednesday SOSN!!! So hurry in and grab this kit half price while you can. It's a wee bit retro kitsch and a wee bit everything current!





My favorite part of releasing a new kit...
the eye candy created by CT to help you see better what is in the kit!
Find more layouts at The Lilypad.








Other Recent Releases most available in my 3 stores









No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template