Comments

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Creative Team Announcement

Posted by at 8:55 AM Read our previous post
I'd like to say a big welcome to all the wonderful new ladies on my Creative Team. Oh how I hated having to send out all the "I'm so sorry you did not make it on the team" letters. I wish I could bring everyone onto the team who applies but that is just not realistic.

I love a big team. So many new friends to get to know. I'm a notoriously late with my designs type designer so with a big team I always know I can have at least a few layouts ready for all to see when a product releases and that many more will follow through the weekend of a kit's release. In the previously existing team members I have many members that have been with me for so many years that we have watched eachothers little kids grow into teenagers!

A special thank you to my new marketing gals whom together will make sure you all have a chance to see my new kit releases so that I can spend much more of my time on simply designing!

One more thank you to the amazing ladies that have recently needed to step down from the team as their life requires or even their hobby choice move along. These ladies represent friendships that I hope to continue through the ease of facebook!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template