Comments

Saturday, March 14, 2015

New Releases! Children's Museum Bundle and Geometric Paint!

Posted by at 6:19 AM Read our previous post
New Releases!

Children's Museum is bigger and better! You can grab this bundle on sale and receive the bonus Journal cards!


 
You don't want to miss out on this add on and the cute flairs! The bundle is on sale for 40% off and the individual Children's Museum Add-on and Flairs are 30% off!



Also new this week are some fun paints that will add extra awesomeness to
your layouts. My creative team raved to me about how fun these were to use after playing with them. I personally found it easiest to mostly do my layout and then start adding these in tucked under elements and photos etc.



All the new releases are available at Oscraps and GingerScraps. They will be arriving within the next week to MyMemories.
 
Take a look at the awesome layouts my Creative Team made with the Children's Museum Add On and some layouts using the Geometric. Paints Can you spot the awesome paints in action in man of these layouts??





















Recent Releases  available in my 3 stores

Be Mine Valentine Bundle by Clever Monkey Graphics
Be Mine Valentine Journal Cards by Clever Monkey Graphics















Happy Scrapping!

Tracey Monette
Clever Monkey Graphics

I am always reachable at my clevermonkeygraphics email address in the land of hotmail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template