Comments

Monday, March 09, 2015

The Story Behind A Little Irish Luck

Posted by at 8:15 PM Read our previous post
In my house I love celebrating all the fun holidays with my family. It's all about creating memories and traditions for my daughter to remember. We have a container filled with funny Irish hats and other such flair that for many years became integral to St. Patrick's Day photo shoots. Even as my daughter enters her mid teen years I still require funny head wear at the dinner table on March 17th.

Each year I attempt various recipes from corned beef (which seems to fail every year - too salty - too dry - too something...  I've given up!), to colcannon potatoes (yummy but highly fattening) and even Guiness Stout chocolate cake (no surprise - a total hit!). Did I mention my husband is of Irish descent?

All this means I have lots of pictures of St. Patrick's day from leprechaun traps built for school to photos of Taylor in funny hats and even shots of us trying to cook like the Irish. More years than not I therefore make a new St. Paddy's Day kit. I always feel my leprechaun sets the tone and this year's version is jumping up and kicking his heels in happiness.

Today I finally had a chance to scrap with my kit A Little Irish Luck available at

Oscraps, GingerScraps, and MyMemories.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template