Comments

Friday, November 06, 2015

DSD SALE & GRAB BAG

Posted by at 10:23 AM Read our previous post
DSD SALE & GRAB BAG

The first week of November is always fun in digi-land thanks to the sales and fun goings-on in digiland for DSD.
All 3 of my stores are 50% off  (except grab bag or bundles if already discounted)
from November 6 through 12
In addition I made a fabulous grab bag filled with new frame clusters which is available for only $5!!  This grab bag contains 3 bonus cluster frames that will ONLY be available in this grab bag and will be retired with the grab bag. MyMemories customers, I will eventually put my frame clusters in your store and at a great price too. Sorry I couldn't get it in there for this sale.

My sad news is of a personal nature. Over the past year my sister Deborah has been fighting pancreatic cancer and being that this was her story and not mine I have kept fairly quiet about this. This is a brutal and horrible painful cancer. From the beginning of the fight we knew the odds were against her and yet prayed for a miracle all year. My sister fought to hold onto every ounce of life over the past year and tried hard to make it more about living then dying. This past October 27th my sister lost her battle and passed in her sleep. I will miss having her in my life always.

I need to switch over to happy again because writing that makes me want to cry again. So without further words, here is a peek at the new cluster grab bag.


Cluster Frames No11, No12, No13 DSD Grab Bag






 
Eye Candy (aka Inspiration!)
Now check out a small sampling of some wonderful layouts showing off the kit! You'll find more soon in the stores as I didn't give my creative team much time with these before release due to life's circumstances.










 
Recent Releases
Mostly available now in my 3 stores
(templates and CU not available in the MyMemories store)















Rain, Sun, Let's Have Fun by Clever Monkey Graphics & Blue Heart Scraps

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Miss Becki said...

Came to your blog because I looked through your store and loved so much of your work! Commented just to say I'm so sorry about your sister. :( God bless you and your family...

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template