Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Free: MOLAR EXPEDITION

Posted by at 9:54 AM Read our previous post
August is a great month for freebees!  I'm telling you about one now and will be back in a couple days to tell you about the 2nd one. We're talking full kits.

In August I am the featured designer over at digishoptalk. I created a colorful fun BIG kit filled with my unique graphics about everything 'dentist', from the first tooth coming in, to losing a tooth, dental check-ups, wisdom teeth removal, heck - even a big tartar build up that needs cleaning!!! I created cute little teeth to represent all sorts of tooth issues including cavities, crowns, cracks, and chips! Grab this cute kit for free if you are a gold member over at digishoptalk.com.  This kit will be coming to my regular stores in mid-fall.


My own daughter had her wisdom teeth out at the beginning of the summer and was only willing to have a picture taken of her buried amongst pillows on the couch. So that is what I used to scrap about it.


 Here are a few more cute layouts my wonderful creative team made with this kit:













No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template