Comments

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Santa Season and the Downed Tree

Posted by at 1:46 PM Read our previous post
Santa Season
December is upon us! We are 15 days away from Christmas! I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit! This is such a great time of year! I always look forward to getting the decorations up, baking cookies, seeing all the fabulous Christmas lights, and prepare for the Jolly Old Elf to visit my house.
Santa Season is the perfect kit to scrap all your family's holiday traditions! And because I couldn't stop, but I wanted to make this kit a great price! There will also be a few little add ons to keep an eye out for this week in the shop!
Grab this HUGE kit for 30% off this week only!




Thanks to an unfortunate incident with our tree this year as shown below, there are even a couple of fun word arts for when your tree falls over. For the record, those swivel tree stands only work until they don't. Then the just swivel and dump your tree. Just say'n.




Inspiration from my creative team members






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template