Comments

Thursday, June 21, 2018

School Field Days and Carnivals - matching freebee!

Posted by at 3:45 PM Read our previous post
Field Day & Carnival is a large lush colorful kit designed to help you create gorgeous fun layouts about school events like field day, sports day, the fun run, and even carnival. If you look through sample layouts you will spot how well it works for face painting photos too! I've also include a cute bouncy house and even balloon animals which further broaden the ways you can use this kit. Check out these great layouts to see many of the ways myself and my creative team are using this digital scrapbooking kit.

First up are my own layouts:







Now on to fabulous creations by my creative team:



































Find this great matching freebee on my Facebook Fanpage


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template