Comments

Saturday, February 08, 2020

New Store New Kits New Freebies

Posted by at 10:06 AM Read our previous post
I'm very excited to tell you that starting today
my designs are now exclusively at:

SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS !!!

I have loved Ginger and the designers and my customers at GingerScraps and I have loved Carly and the many designers I got to know at MyMemories... but today is a good time in my life to begin a new chapter at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

I have two brand new releases for you today and 3 that are returning. For the next while you will see re-releases coming into my store along with fabulous new kits, collections and collaborations.  (Watch for my brand new winter kit arriving on Valentine's Day - it is the cutest balance between sloth and winter!)

First up today...
FARMHOUSE VALENTINE COLLECTION
Bundles will be available EVERY day
at money-saving prices!





Check out some of the pages from the creative teams
This is just a sampling of the many, many drool-worthy layout examples in the store...






and just for fun, here is my own layout created with Farmhouse Valentine


Next up is a beautiful "scoop" aka collab with JoCee Designs
BRUNCH AT TIFFANYS COLLECTION
Created for fancy breakfasts and brunches, fashion-plates, or luxiously tasty breakfasts at home.
My fancy lady in the kit comes very Audrey Hepburnish in black, a little bit 'pretty lady" in brown, or obviously vying for that famous jewelry box in the color we know as tiffany blue.
Bundles will be available EVERY day
at money-saving prices!





Check out some of the pages from the creative teams
Again, just a sampling of the layouts as the product in the store is showing off so many more!











Three kits are re-releasing today... each a beauty!
Snow Whoa Woe Collection, Work it Out Gym Time, and Reggae Time





Lot's more layouts in the store
But you know I had to let you drool at a few new layouts with these fantastic must-have kits and collections!


and now my layout...



and now, again, my layout because dang my kid was cute...




and yup, you got it, my layout... This was done for the wonderful Sarah Ommen whom I currently bow to for her dedication to her health and fitness routine!


Recent Releases
This will start filling next week but if there is a kit you hope I re-release sooner rather than later, please let me know at my clevermonkeygraphics email address in the world of hotmail.

Did you see some wonderful layouts here? I know you'll see a bunch more in the store with each of the products. Many of the layouts created over the past week were made using templates by Amber Morrison of Southern Serenity Designs who is also debuting today at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Do be sure to check her out. Go give her a like on her facebook page here.

FREEBIES:  This week I'm going to post them ALL here!!! This weeks freebies are all from Farmhouse Valentine!
Valentines Day Cards like the kids give out:   https://bit.ly/2ux2WNP
Cluster by Lisa of The Cherry on Top:  https://bit.ly/39f69jK
(she has more on her blog!)
Clusters by Kimberly:  https://bit.ly/2H7g27b


Happy scrapping everyone!
Tracey Monette
Clever Monkey Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template