Comments

Thursday, June 19, 2008

North Americana.... sneak peek

Posted by at 11:33 AM Read our previous post
I've been working on a collab kit with another designer... 2 designers, one color pallet, one theme, keyword style... slightly vintage or retro. Well I stuck to the theme and the color pallet but didn't manage vintage or retro very well! Hard to change style when you've been working on "quirky" kits! See the previews here next week. Buy the kit on Sunday the 29th of June. It will be releasing in the midst of a sale!

These 2 layouts contain items from my part of the kit... but don't be fooled by the all American look here - we have a major chunk of Canadiana in our kit too! So enjoy a peek into the kit with my layouts.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey girlie! I was wondering if you wanted to brainstorm with me to keep Andrea online. I am going to message all of her other CT's too. She is awesome and I know we would all hate to lose her. My email is amysumrall@gmail.com. Please email me so we can all get together and think of something! Thanks!

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template