Comments

Sunday, August 31, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Posted by at 9:04 AM Read our previous post
My daughter enters 3rd grade on Tuesday. We found out last week who her teacher and classmates would be and even more importantly got to tour around her new school. Nope we didn't move or anything... Over the past year the school district has been building an enormous K-8 school right beside her very old elementary school. Over the summer the old school was torn down as the new one was readied... You can see a bit of the new school to the right on this top picture. The bottom picture shows Taylor's kindergarten class in the process of being knocked down.








And now introducing: BACK TO SCHOOL!
You can find all of these pieces or kits at my store in Scrapbook-Elements.






1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey I think a friend of mine has kids in the same school as your daughter. I will give you her name in an e-mail. She told me about this project.
I remember when your neighborhood was undeveloped. It has changed so much.

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template