Monday, September 21, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Freebee - Circus Circus

My new kit Circus Circus has just been released.
Buy it here. Or you can purchase just the doodles here.









Here's a better look at just the doodles...









I've made a nice little freebee for ya'all which includes a bunch of word flairs and a coulple more circus doodles that I didn't put in my original kit.  Here is the preview:



Here is your link to get my CIRCUS CIRCUS BLOG FREEBEE. Available for a limited time only. Please use password: remember

Here's a reminder of some of my other recent kit releases at Scrapbook-Elements







Academic Overload is such a large collection of kits that the store gave us our own section!
















Find Joe Six Pack in the collab area of Scrapbook-Element's store.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete