Comments

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Freebee

Posted by at 9:38 AM Read our previous post
Lots of new products in my store...









Created to work with Harvest Moon and Autumn Orange Alpha





In the layout below I got to use Alissa Jones newest kit: History Rocks 1621 and several of my own recent kits.



In this layout I added the fun of Saxon & Tracey's Googly Moogly Halloween Kit to my Harvest Moon Page Kit.


This is mostly created from


This page is created with Saxon & Tracey's Googly Moogly Halloween Kit 
and my
Brown Glitter Alpha

Lots more October UBI Products  (mine start at the bottom of the page I just linked) used in this layout! Mostly mine...
but one of the swirls and the cute owl are Alissa Jone's!


Introducing a new line
Hand-Drawn (okay.... doodled) templates

First 3 kits are






2 freebee quickpages coming soon!

Here's the first
and here is the link, use password remember

1 comment:

RobinDiane said...

Love the quick page. I used it for one of my daughter's pictures...http://mylifeexpose.blogspot.com/2009/10/pumpkin-patch-layout.html
Thanks for a great layout!!!!

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template