Comments

Sunday, November 29, 2009

No computer and no voice!

Posted by at 5:13 PM Read our previous post
Don't look for my Christmas and Hanukkah kits to roll out to quickly. I've got computer issues and can't get to my doodling computer just now. But know they will be fun and colorful when they get here.

And if you know me in person, don't phone. I can't talk. I've had total laryngitis for three days now. I guess I talked to more on Thanksgiving, straining my voice when I already had a cold centered around the throat. Sometimes you just can't win.

So you know this all means I can't exactly talk with tech support over the phone re my computer issue!!! Arghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template