Comments

Monday, April 05, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Freebee

Posted by at 10:28 AM Read our previous post
We spent Easter up at Skamania Lodge on the Columbia Gorge in Washington state. It's a beautiful place with spectacular views of the Columbia River and mountains surrounding. We've gone there for their yummy Easter Brunch several times through the years. But this year we stayed over on the Saturday night before Easter. That meant Taylor got to partake in an early easter egg grab fest on the back lawn (LOL), enjoy a small petting zoo, and work hard at avoiding having a photo taken with their Easter Bunny! She also had a blast in their pool, which they fill with great floaty toys and balls, balancing on flutterboards and volleying a giant ball back and forth with her Daddy.

Overlooking the lobby where guests are filing outside for the egg hunt.

Let the hunt begin!

It was hand numbing cold and Taylor could easily have used a basket twice this size as their were tons of eggs available in groupings for kids of all age levels.


While Dad (aka Mike) enjoyed a sauna and hot tub, Taylor and I enjoyed sitting in front of these picture windows with our books and reading.




Outside at the petting zoo.
 

Holding the camera myself and aiming it at us... unretouched, weird angled, my nose looks twice it's normal size, and every tired bag under my eyes has been highlighted, my eyelids disappear at that strange angle, my hair had just been blasted by a puddle of water that blew off the some plastic covering out back during a wind gust (and man, that was cold as it went down my back) - but funny - this picture is us in front of the enormous stone fireplace in the lobby. It was very cozy to sit by after being out in the chill and the wind by the petting zoo.
 

Our little bunny is all filled up!

 

My first page scrapped of the event. Used my Bunnymania Kit which is available only at Scrapbook-Elements.

And I made some extra goodies to match the kit as I scrapped this so I'm giving them to you!

Click Here to get this paper, paint splats and 2 versions of this frame in your free digital scrapbooking download
.
And don't forget to check out my stores at Funky Playground Designs where I'll be concentrating on elements and at Scrapbook-Elements where I'll be concentrating on kits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Charne said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! My favourite is the fed-up tired bunny! ;p
Thanks for the freebie too! Great page

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template