Comments

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trip: Day Done

Posted by at 7:33 AM Read our previous post
Finally home from our travels.
We've been to a wedding.
I enjoyed time out on a Michigan lake in a pontoon boat.
Found a few Michigan restaurants I wish were in Oregon.
Seen a variety of personalities of customs officials through the US/Canadian border.
Seen a 35 karat diamond on a very special person.
Enjoyed an amazing pool.
Toured an amazing home - owner is an amazing artist.
Watched my daughter feed ducks, pigeons, geese and swans at the top of Toronto on it's waterfront boardwalks.
Learned I don't talk wrong; it really IS my accent. (Canadian - American thing)
Did some design work for Dad.
Loved staying with and seeing my parents.
Been soaked going under Niagara Falls.
Been soaked going on the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls.
Accidentally walked way too much of Niagara Falls.
Flown Air Canada.
And drove way way way too much.
Brought home yummy Canadian chocolate, but this morning I'm back on my diet so I can't eat it! LOL. But daughter will be enjoying the taste of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template