Comments

Friday, October 15, 2010

New(ish) Product Releases - Digital Scrapbooking Freebee

Posted by at 12:27 PM Read our previous post
Today I am releasing again my Volleyball kit. However, I've added a bunch of new papers and removed a few old ones I wasn't thrilled with. If all you want are the new papers, I've made them available at an economical price here. To purchase the full Volleyball kit, click here.



Now that I've shown you the kit, let me show you some example layouts:







I'm also releasing today my Really Big Quotes. Get them here.




Now let's not forget a little freebee. This one goes with the Volleyball kit.
To get it click here.

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Sports Theme post on Oct. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template