Comments

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bedroom Redo

Posted by at 12:42 PM Read our previous post
I've been slowly redoing our master bedroom. I sewed a new duvet. Hated it. So I bought a gorgeous set from Pottery Barn instead and I'll sell my sewn one. These pictures show the before and after of having my room painted by Eye Candy Interiors. If you are local, I highly recommend them. They did a great job and were friendly and comfortable to have around the house. Diane and her daughter, Morgan only took one day to paint the room, some trim the ceiling, and spot paint another ceiling to cover a water stain. The new color choice is all mine - while it may not show well in the photo, the top is slightly lighter than the bottom and Diane did a great job at customizing my paint to get that color after the paint store messed up my paint.

Don't ya love it? I do!!!! I just lie on my bed and look around and smile. LOL LOL

2 comments:

Michelle said...

beeee-utiful! great colors, too. Do we see a new profession sneaking up on us......?

Jessi F said...

I love the duvet!

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template