Comments

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Digitial Scrapbooking Freebee and July Guesting at The Lilypad

Posted by at 11:13 PM Read our previous post
I get to enjoy being a guest at The Lilypad for the month of July. Next to my own 9th and Bloom, The Lilypad is my favorite store in digi-land. They design in a style I love. Their BYOC colors for July allowed me to make some fun 4th of July items...








Watch for a great alpha addon to come out on the following Tadpole Tuesday at The Lilypad!
Of course, don't forget the amazing 4th of July Doodle Pack I have available at 9th & Bloom or my Born on the 4th of July kit for the truly patriotic babies!!!




And lastly, I know, you saw freebee in the title of this post and here it is:


Just click this LINK to download and enjoy! Please leave me a comment or send me an email if you have download problems. But I hope you have no issues!

Enjoy.
Happy 4th of July to you all!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template