Comments

Friday, February 10, 2012

New Releases and a new Store

Posted by at 5:31 PM Read our previous post
Hi everyone,

My products are now available at 2 different stores. Still at Mscraps (see linked blinky in sidebar) and now I also sell at My Memories (see linked blinky in sidebar). While My Memories can sell the products for photoshop users, they also have their own proprietary software and convert my products so their many users can have access. I'm very excited to add this store to my roster!!!

That said, I do have lots of products I've placed over at MScraps recently...
And I'm starting to load products into My Memories.
Here's some of the pics of kits new to MScraps:














Okay, off to cook dinner. Kung Pao Chicken. That's how I spell yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template