Comments

Friday, June 08, 2012

New Store, New Kits, New Digital Scrapbooking Freebee!

Posted by at 12:00 AM Read our previous post
Did you notice I disappeared last week from MScraps? That's because today I am opening my store in

I have 2 full new kits and 4 alphabets to introduce to you! I would show you lots of layouts for them... but there are just too many, so I'm asking that you go visit the store to see how gorgeous the layouts are with these kits!!!

Be sure to have a full look through my store to see what I've loaded. For instance I did some updates to Soho Boy, and Prehistoric was recently made into a full kit, Country Fair and Country Fair's add-on kit Best of Show are back... and lots more. I'll keep adding more products weekly.

Coming soon - a fabulous brand new zoo kit filled with fun doodles!

my salute to father's day and the men in our lives we love



Can't resist - just have to show you what this kit can do with layouts!!!




a collaboration between Tracey Monette and Saxon Holt
and it's fabulous if I do say so myself!!!





and there are at least 27 more layouts to look at in the store!!!

















For your digital scrapbooking freebee I created a little bit more fun for Americana!
 Here is what your freebee looks like and you can get it by clicking here.



2 comments:

amy! said...

holy scrap...just saw you in the SM newsletter and wow! I love what I'm seeing. very cool work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template