Comments

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Products, SALE, Speed Scrap & Chat!

Posted by at 10:00 PM Read our previous post
Oh my gosh! Lots going on this week n digiland this week...
Firstly fun store news...


No matter the distance,
No matter how far,
YOU MATTER a lot to us!
YOU are the STAR!

 


AND
I'm hosting my first every chat and speed scrap!!!
I'll be sure to drink lots of caffeine to be at my wicked witty best for you all.


AND
yup there is more...
ScrapMatters has an amazing Mix-a-Kit releasing this Friday!!!


BUT WAIT
THERE'S MORE!!!

Be sure to check out the $1 sale because I have some amazing buys in it!!! This group of products will never again be priced so low!!!

Here is what I released last week and it's going to be on one very special sale price (hint hint hint)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template