Comments

Sunday, February 17, 2013

About Tracey

Posted by at 9:01 PM Read our previous post
I decided to have a lttle fun with my CT to help you know these wonderful ladies a little bit better. I gave them each this list of questions to fill out. I decided to fill this out myself first!

Tell us a little about your family and where you live? Married with one just turned 13-year-old daughter. Though I am Canadian, we live in the Pacific Northwest.

Desktop or laptop computer? Both! But my fav place is in my easy chair using my laptop!

Photoshop or Elements or another program? Photoshop

How did you learn to use your program? Went to school for graphic design about 17 years ago and learned it then!

Prefer cats or dogs? Dogs (but we have 2 guinea pigs!)

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla milkshakes, chocolate ice cream!

Coffee or tea? Coffee first thing in the morning.... tea late afternoon.

Pet Peeves? Drivers who don't signal, listening to chewing sounds,

What is the one thing that disgusts you? hair in food

If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why? Superman because he is hunky and could always save me - and think of the money I'd save not having to use airplanes!

What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos, chatty cathy doll, barbies, and my seashell collection in which shells took on imaginary rolls playing teachers and students are just a few things I remember loving.

If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be? I would have done more extracurricular activities.

What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger? One day I carved the shape of an ice cream cone into the enamel of our fridge with both my sisters telling me not to do it. I thought I was creating art. Yup, got in major trouble for that one!!!

When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing? Reading in a bathtub.

What is something someone once said to you that made a strong impact on you? I remember a cousin who made the comment that we had the choice to be thin or fat by our own actions - I always remember that when I am struggling with weight.

When did you first travel by airplane and where? I believe I was around 3 when my family went on a vacation to Arizona. As a child airplane travel still felt like it was in its more glamorous stage.

When you dress most days is it for comfort or style? Comfort but wishing it could be for style!

Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both!!!

Who is your favorite actor and why? John Malkovich  I first saw him in Being John Malkovich. I find the intensity he puts into each roll fascinating to watch.

Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when? Here's a laugh. The Walking Dead when the pregnant character has to say goodbye to her son and then when her husband finds out what happened.

If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose? Meg by Steve Alten... and I think the movie may be in the works! Meg makes Jaws look like a goldfish!

What’s your favorite kind of music? Totally depends on my mood but I can say I totally do not like jazz, opera, or the kind of music they play in spas!

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? Intelligence. With that I can achieve what I want.

What is your ultimate dream vacation? I would love to see various countries but with a personal guide and chauffeur.

Do you believe in horoscopes? What sign are you? No and Capricorn.

If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? Enjoyment of people.

If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see? Well this is different than what is your favorite color.... I'm going to say blue because then I could still see the ocean and the sky in color!

What would I find in your refrigerator right now? Supergreens - my new obsession.... baby greens such as kale, chard, arugula etc.

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Would answer change if you won $200 million? Assuming after taxes... upgrade to a house with a pool, buy a house in a favorite vacation destination or two, set up my daughter so she never has to worry about finances, provide some assistance to those closest to me. With an insane amont like $200 million, I would set up charitable funds to help others.

How far back in generations do you know about your family - any good stories? I know just a little of the life of my great grandparents - especially stories on my maternal side. The most amazing of the stories goes that my Nana's family missed taking the Titanic over to America due to a fire in their village.

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? Cooking because I'm bored of it.

Share a funny incident in your life. I lived in Paris for a year. Friends came to visit. We went out for dinner and just to show off the funny little elevator in our apartment building 4 of us piled into a 2-person elevator to go up ONE floor. And the elevator got stuck. It was funny trying to shout for help when none of us knew how to do it in French! Luckily in France many building have a manager who literally lives in the building and ours was our savior that night!

Has a song ever made you cry? Don't know the name, but their is a song about a young boy who wants to buy nice clothing for his mom who is dying and he wants her to have something nice when she goes to heaven.

Joy is found with simple awareness.  What does your joy look like today? After a pool workout, I enjoyed being kicked back on my couch watching taped episodes of The Walking Dead while all in the house were doing their own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template