Comments

Thursday, May 02, 2013

NSD New Releases

Posted by at 9:00 PM Read our previous post
Scrappers, I have 3 new releases for you this week. All are releasing in my ScrapMatters store at NSD sale prices.

ScrapMatters is having a progressive type sale - so the more you buy the better your sale price! Sorry there are no grab bags from me - I'm a bit of a conscientious objecter to grab bags.

Be sure to check out this forum post for more NSD fun at ScrapMatters!

Here's a peek at my new releases... visit them at the store to see lots of examples of them in use. Sorry I don't yet have examples for Play Ball since it is that new, but that may change over the weekend!








MyMemories customers -The Puck Stops Here is in the store. Unfortunately I was way too late in finishing Play Ball to get it in the store in time for our big sale weekend! However, I'll mark it to a good sale price when it first releases. I have to play a bit to see how to make the What's in Your Pocket set best work for ya'all, so it will be a touch longer before I can release it to you. But it will indeed come your way at a sale price when it first releases.

Be sure to drop by my MyMemories store if you use there software as naturally, they have a good store-wide sale going on!

Also, I have a freebee set of cluster frames they will be giving away as a Friday Freebee.... Along with that will release 7 other sets of cluster frames just in time for NSD, so shop away and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template