Comments

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Free Kit, New Kit, some of my own pages...

Posted by at 9:38 AM Read our previous post
Oops, I scrapped so much this month that I didn't give you anything new until now!!!

So, firstly...
I have a FWP Promotion for you in both my stores
ScrapMatters and MyMemories

Here is how it will work at ScrapMatters:

Be sure to sign up for the monthly newsletter as you will get an addon alpha there!

Here's how it will work at MyMemories:

For the first 10 days of June place $10 of my products in your shopping cart (make sure you are signed in), and then use promotion code: SSFreeKit10 and you will receive Summer Story for free! Summery Story alpha is also marked free for 10 days. This offer is good June 1st through the 10th only!

Here is a peek at some great layouts using Summer Story:





I also have a brand new kit in my ScrapMatters store. Sorry, you will need to pay for this one. LOL
(MyMemories will get the kit later next week!)


UNICORN DREAMS



And a small sampling of layouts...









And now some un-selling related layouts to show what I've been playing with over the past month. I bought a bunch of Ann Aspnes templates while she had them on for $1 each. I told my team about them and I think with that she sold another 100 templates. Bwhahahaha.

So here are my latest personal layouts


























No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template