Comments

Friday, June 05, 2015

New Kit Release: AT THE PLAYGROUND

Posted by at 6:44 AM Read our previous post
At the Playground
What does your child love to do? In fact, what activity has your child pretty much never said no to? A trip to the local playground (even if it's in your own backyard)! At the Playground is the perfect kit to help you scrap your fun days with the kids at your local play park. A large group of elements come in three versions: plain, flat sticker, and raised glossy sticker.  My 3x4 journal cards come in multiple versions. In the preview the dragonfly and the bee are shown in the glossy sticker version while the ladybug and the bird are examples of the regular sticker version. Other elements are all shown in the plain version.

My first day playing with this new kit I came out easily with 4 fun layouts - and quite a few of my Creative Team also couldn't resist creating multiple layouts with At the Playground.  I hope you enjoy using this kit as much we I have!




The Creative team outdid themselves with their awesome layouts!

(This first one is my own and also uses my Page Pockets)






(Yup this page below is mine too!)

(I also created the page on the left!!)








(2-page spread is.... yup, mine... I think I had as much fun scrapping with this kit as my daughter had playing at these parks!)












No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template