Comments

Thursday, June 16, 2016

All About Dad

Posted by at 9:46 PM Read our previous post

All About Dad  
In starting this kit, I reached out to my fabulous CT for inspiration. What did they want to see in a Father's Day kit? 375 Elements later (yes that is not a typo), the kit was finished! Thanks to all the wonderful ideas of my team, this kit can be used in so many great layouts about the special men in our lives. This kit covers a multitude of dad hobbies, chores, and TONS of word arts to celebrate all things our dads love!
This is truly a MEGA kit and this week it's only $6.99!
This kit is SO HUGE, I can't put everything in one preview!




Check out all the awesome pages from the CT!
Blame them for the size of this kit!













Recent Releases
Mostly available now in my 2 stores
(templates and CU not available in the MyMemories store)

Snapshot by Clever Monkey Graphics
Color Me Fun Collection by Clever Monkey Graphics   Easter Fun Bundle by Clever Monkey Graphics






Happy Scrapping!
Tracey Monette
Clever Monkey Graphics

I am always reachable at my clevermonkeygraphics email address in the land of hotmail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template